Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hey! More Carly News...

Well, tonight I was sitting at Amy's feet(she was in the recliner) & Carly was in her bouncy seat on the floor, so I was talking to both of them & I had my head turned in Amy's direction talking to her when I heard a little coo fromCarly. I turned my head kinda quick to her & said, boo & smiled & she burst out in the cutest giggle! I did it several times & Brian was able to video her laughing & cracking up for a few minutes! She had little tears in her eyes, laughing so hard!I gave her time in between giggles talking to Amy & she let us know she wanted in on the conversation by getting our attention.It was PRICELESS!!I'm going to try to get that clip on my blog.(Ijust got out of the shower after swimming all day & I had no makeup on so I think she thought I looked quite funny!Great time to be videod!Also priceless was seeing my husband in the pool today with 7 grandchildren, yes, Carly too,his 2 daughters & myself, having a wonderful time, after losing a kidney to cancer 2 short years ago.In February he will celebrate 3 years of remission!Yes, I am truly blessed.Today made all the troubles of the world go away.It was nice...

1 comment:

Linette said...

I'm so glad we found your blog! Now we can keep in touch. You are blessed indeed. This post brought tears to my eyes.

Scott,Linette & Hannah :)